Everyone wants a complete set of strong, beautiful teeth that last a lifetime. However, sometimes we can lose our teeth due to aging, trauma, injury, gum disease, or decay. Fortunately, Mountainside Family Dental has several options to replace missing teeth, including dentures in Mountainside, NJ.
Dr. Robert Kudla and our team only use the latest proven technologies and materials to create healthy, stunning smiles with dentures. We offer the highest quality dentures that are both attractive and cost-effective.
Benefits of Dentures
Many patients often wonder if dentures are worth, and the answer is yes! Dentures replicate natural teeth in look, function, and comfort. When you have a full set of beautiful teeth, it can:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Promote better oral health
- Energize your facial structure and appearance
- Improve chewing and digestion
- Clarify speech and pronunciation
- Improve your mood and overall wellness
Types of Dentures
There are many different types of dentures from which you can choose, and Dr. Kudla will help you determine which best suits your oral health needs and aesthetic goals.
- Complete denture – replaces all teeth in the upper or lower arch
- Temporary (immediate) denture – replaces all teeth directly after extraction
- Partial removable denture – replaces some missing teeth
- Implant-retained denture – permanent and connects to dental implants
- Snap-in denture – removable and attaches to dental implants
Dr. Kudla will speak with you about your individual needs and find the best type of denture for you.
Cost of Dentures in New Jersey
Most full dental insurance plans cover up to 50 percent of denture costs. The cost depends on the type of dentures and the patient’s insurance coverage. Here’s an estimate of how much each denture may cost:
- Complete denture – $1,3000–$3,000 per upper or lower arch
- Temporary denture – $1,500–$3,200 per upper or lower arch
- Partial removable denture – $650–$2,500 per upper or lower arch
- Implant-retained denture – $1,500–$4,000 per upper or lower arch
- Snap-in denture – $1,500–$4,000 per upper or lower arch
The only way to know with certainty the cost of your treatment is to arrange a consultation with Dr. Kudla at our Mountainside dental office. Your dentist will discuss the pros and cons of each option, perform a comprehensive exam, and speak with you about your goals and preferences. Together, we’ll find a treatment that suits you perfectly.
We work with multiple insurances and accept various forms of payment for dental care in Mountainside, NJ. Please get in touch with us today at (908) 232-6900 if you have missing teeth and are ready to improve your smile’s health.