Do you need an emergency dentist in Mountainside, NJ?
Experiencing a dental emergency is stressful, and your team at Mountainside Family Dental understands that what you need during an emergency is a fast solution. That's why we leave time available in our daily schedule to accommodate patients with dental emergencies.
Emergency Dental Care in Mountainside
Some of the common dental emergencies that we help out with are:
- Lost or broken dental restorations like a tooth crown or filling
- Toothaches or dental pain
- Infected or abscessed teeth - A dental infection will not resolve on its own - don't wait to call us.
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Knocked-out teeth - Transport your tooth carefully to the dentist as soon as possible.
- Bleeding or swollen gums
- Broken dentures - We can help coordinate a denture repair so you'll be smiling again in no time.
If you don't see your condition listed here or are unsure that you're experiencing a dental emergency, please don't hesitate to contact our dental office in Mountainside at (908) 232-6900. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members are fluent in both Spanish and English and can help assess your situation over the phone to determine if you need immediate attention.